Friday, May 15, 2009

Friday in Picture: Blinding lights?

Note: This post was intended to be published Friday but I got distracted by a sunny afternoon full of events :) 

I am trying out Week End in Pictures and Songs, I will be posting a picture or a song every Friday and Saturday illustrating the mood of the day or the week end. Pictures and songs have a story for every one of us let me know how you feel about it( or don't). The week end is also there so we could sit back and relax and think about anything and everything before going through a week of work, worries and reality. 

This is a picture that I took for my photography class a year ago( just a try out though), I was passing through the Azhar Tunnel with my camera in hand, shooting anything that could be captured. 
Those lights and colors still fascinate me every time I look at them, it is like a rush of lights and colors all appearing in a tiny second while I was pressing my camera's button. 

Which brings me to the mood and thoughts of this Friday, how everything can happen in small fraction of seconds and minutes. The whole course of events can be completely altered by just a fragment of light. The fact that we cannot even grasp this second where everything happens is amazingly strange...You ask yourself how things could have changed and what could have been done but I believe the answer is Nothing it was meant to happen or it was going to happen in any other kind of way. Those strange blinding lights are like a guidance, they lead our way into this messy path of life and the fact that they are blinding is because it is not always easy to follow them...(denial, fear... you name it) 

The mood of today was contemplation of these moments that pass and enjoying them knowing they will lead to somewhere.  Even if we can't see from these lights and colors they will keep shining through our way (I know  this post sounds cheesy trying to be philosophical but that's just who I am,  and yes I am very self conscious too). So we might as well try to feel those moments that pass and savor them.  I am enjoying them and I am happy about that, I can't wait to see what comes next and have a feeling it is going to be good. 

Stay tuned... there is more to come (I have a program for the week)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

woooooowwwwwww!!! this is the best article i ever read !!!!!
it seems like you are gonna go somewhere little miss !

Unknown said...

i love it !!!! amazing insight !!