Sunday, May 24, 2009

Football United ...Ahly!!!

So Ahly won a big match the league right?  :) I like Ahly, I can say I am an Ahlaweya by heritage of course (my father has ahlawy blood in his veins!) although Im not really sure I know all its players but it's fine this is what Al Ahly is all about. Everyone and anyone is an Ahlawy which is the best and sometimes the worst part of Ahly winning a game.  For a little girl in the streets of Cairo like me who barely knows how to drive (after more than 2 years!), all the celebrations are a little crazy( especially when you are surrounded by  red fire,people screaming and jumping on ur car..Only in Cairo!)  but it feels so good to see all those people celebrating and running in chaos in the streets honking and singing. 

All the problems and the anger against our lovely government and country disappear when a ball enters into a cage, funny?! Ah and wait until it is the national team playing! I think one day we can make a revolution and overthrow the government with all the people celebrating Egypt's victory in the streets! We should definitely think about that! 

Keep it up Ahly, keep uniting us and making us forget all our country's problems. 
Mabrouk lel dawry! 

No comments: